Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
By using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not use our services. In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, “Service Providers” mean independent other party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Holistic Health Pvt. Ltd. and its affiliates.
- holistic.com.np (“website”) is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal licensed by Holistic Health Pvt. Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of Nepal.
- Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. www.holistic.com.np at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
User Account, Password, and Security:
You will receive a password and account information upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify www.holistic.com.np of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you Logout from your account at the end of each session. www.holistic.com.np cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure.
Limited User and Services Offered:
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, download, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that Patanjali Ayurved’s name is stated as the source and prior written permission of www.holistic.com.np is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.www.holistic.com.np provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the “Service”). One such service enables users to purchase original merchandise from Holistic Health Pvt. Ltd. and its dealers. The Products can be purchased through the Website through various methods of payments offered. The sale/purchase of Products shall be additionally governed by specific policies of sale, like cancellation policy, return policy, etc. All of which are incorporated here by reference. In addition, these terms and policies may be further supplemented by Product specific conditions, which may be displayed on the webpage of that Product.
User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service; and
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside Nepal. Violate, abuse, unethically manipulate or exploit any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere.
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, www.holistic.com.np owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patent able or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to www.holistic.com.np without obtaining authorization from www.holistic.com.np.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
www.holistic.com.np has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but www.holistic.com.np neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall www.holistic.com.np be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the Services or Products.
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data.
- Any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall www.holistic.com.np be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, www.holistic.com.np shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond www.holistic.com.np’s control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.holistic.com.np from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by www.holistic.com.np that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
Pricing and Delivery:
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Nepali rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at www.holistic.com.np’s discretion. Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon www.holistic.com.np’s deliver to the carrier. Also refer our delivery on our Website under Our Policies. Free delivery all orders over Rs. 1000/-.
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in Nepal. Each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the Nepalese courts and to waive any objections based upon venue.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.